What’s going on with Texas??? Anyway, let’s get to the College Football Top 10 Power Rankings.
Power Rankings + Hot Takes:
- Alabama (prev. 1) — If anyone doubted Bama at all this season, they no longer have a valid argument.
- Clemson (prev. 2) — Even though Trevor Lawrence might have the worst hair in CFB, his Tigers put up 77 points against Louisville. Dabo’s boys should no doubt win the ACC.
- Notre Dame (prev. 4) — Considering all the firepower that the Irish lost in the draft last year, this season could not be any better. A matchup against Clemson could be on the cards, and that would be nothing short of electric.
- Michigan (prev. 8) — After embarrassing the top 15 opponents in the last three weeks, the only thing that keeps Michigan out of the #3 spot is the week 1 loss to Notre Dame.
- West Virginia (prev. unranked) — If you beat Texas, you’re a top 5 team in the country without a question (@Maryland). Seriously, though, Will Grier is a top quality playmaker.
- Georgia (prev. 7) — After the loss at LSU, Jake Fromm and the Bulldogs have bounced back tremendously. The SEC Championship game against Alabama will be crucial for any playoff hopes.
- Oklahoma (prev. 10) — Kyler Murray. That’s all.
- Ohio State (prev. 3) — When you have a creampuff schedule and you still manage to lose to Purdue, that is very very bad.
- UCF (prev. 9) — Nevah Lost *Lavar Ball voice*
- Texas (prev. 5) — With a team this talented, it is difficult to keep them out of the Top 10.
- My previous 3 Bold Predictions are all incorrect.
- The top 4 does not change for the playoff (Bama, ND, Clemson, Michigan).
- Ohio State finishes the season outside of the top 10.