The top four did their job, but some upsets caused rearranging in the top ten. Meanwhile, the BIG12 Championship race is going to be fantastic.
Power Rankings + Reviews:
- Alabama (prev. 1) — Citadel appreciation post. Nothing more.
- Clemson (prev. 4) — Good solid performance against Duke. Next week should be another relatively easy game against the Gamecocks.
- Notre Dame (prev. 3) — A lot of people were worried about the Irish coming into Syracuse, but after yesterday, Notre Dame is one game away from the playoff.
- Michigan (prev. 4) — Not a great job against Indiana, but a win is a win. Biggest game of the year next week at Ohio State.
- Georgia (prev. 5) — Nothing much exciting is happening with the Bulldogs, but an SEC championship win is necessary for Georgia to have any hope to be in the playoff.
- Oklahoma (prev. 8) — A gigantic game to play in the BIG12 Championship is in the future. Meanwhile, as long as defensive issues get fixed, OU look scary.
- Ohio State (prev. 7) — I mean, yeah they won, but do they really deserve to be in the Top 10?
- Texas (prev. 10) — A Huge win against Iowa State. A win at Kansas next week secures the Longhorns in the BIG12 Championship.
- West Virginia (prev 6) — Tough loss. The Mountaineers will have a great game in store against OU.
- UCF (prev. 9) — I think we can all agree that UCF’s only Championship hopes will come with an expanded playoff.
- Notre Dame vs Clemson ends in OT
- Alabama shuts out Michigan
- Texas and Texas A&M meet in a Bowl Game
Enjoy Rivalry Week, Everybody!